Friday, September 27, 2013

One Foot On Sea and One On Shore

  1. Bible: Check
  2. Outrageous excitement: Check
  3. Camera: Check
  4. Knowledge that none of this would be possible without my amazing community: Check  
  5. Immense thankfulness towards said community: Definitely check
  6. Shoes: Check
  7. Belief that God can resurrect dreams: Check
  8. Socks… : Almost check
  9. Memory of Lukie’s precious goodbye hug: Check
  10. Pillow: Check
  11. Confidence in the Lord that He has more in store for me than I could ever hope for myself: Check

    I'm so excited and I can't believe tomorrow I will be getting on a plane and flying to Ireland. This is the land of my heart and I will stepping on it's shores in about 26 hrs. Thank you Lord, for answering my prayer and blessing me so greatly. 

    I'm going on an adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment