Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to Rostrevor

Well I'm here!  I still can't believe it.  I thought I would after I got off the plane.  Nope.  Still hasn't sunk in.  Seriously though I have never felt so at peace.  The people on my DTS and the staff are SO wonderful.  Already today we walked all around Rostrevor, saw the Fairy Glen, and spent some quiet time on the shore.  I am so excited to start classes!

Also, I was going to make a storybook for my little brother James and then I thought you guys might like to see it as well.

Me at the airport getting ready to go through security.


This is my plane leaving Minneapolis, "Goodbye Minnesota!!!"


Landed in Newark, NJ to find these two lovely ladies who are in the same Discipleship Training School as me.  


This was the crazy moment when the lights stopped and the ocean started.  Farewell America!


This is a shot of the sunrise we flew into.  The moon was in the sky:)


And then we landed and drove 1hr 20min from Belfast to my new home in Rostrevor.

I keep marveling at the fact that this is real.  That I'm actually in this place that I have dreamed of coming to for so long.  I am so excited to live and learn here.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.  His faithful love endures forever!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures - the one of you looking out at the water brings back such wonderful memories for me. Grandpa says, "Keep in touch, we really enjoyed your pictures and comments and watch out for the Leprechauns" Love you. G & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Tell Grandpa I will try to keep posting more and more:)

    ReplyDelete